[simpits-chat] Mmmm, sexy....

Joseph Fagner simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:03:05 -0500

That's the beauty of jet fighters, JP-4 has nothing on testosterone.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Gene Buckle
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 4:02 PM
To: simpits-chat@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-chat] Mmmm, sexy....

You know, I could easily see some wonk getting all sorts of bent up about
that description and then feeling like a complete fool as he stared at the
skeleton frame of a Mercury capusle after hitting the link.  (run on
sentence!  woo!)

You know, there are a _lot_ of innuendo jokes with jet fighters.  You can
start off with "Hot Sidewinder impales juicy MiG" and it just spirals
downhill from there. :)

g.