[simpits-chat] UK Cockpit for Sale.

Roy Coates simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 11:47:02 +0100 (BST)

For any UK nutters looking for a cockpit...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2926555162&category=2983

Cockpit section from F27, ideal for home flight sim enthusiast, no
columns, no main panels, no seats. smll qtr light windows missing, easily
made form perspex. No identilty but ex Air UK. Side panels and overhead
panel are with the cockpit, as are the throttles and windscreens,Approx
8ft wide, 13ft long, about 3/4 tonn in weight. I can arrange delivery at
cost, pls contact me for rate, no overseas buyer unless they ship.located
southern England. Pay Pal users please add 4% to cover charges.

Roy.