[simpits-chat] New Aviation Site

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 01 May 2003 16:37:09 +0000

Very cool, Roy! Another outsource for my headset adapters ;) (Already
listed).

Speaking of which, Gene, who's shoes do I gotta lick to get on simpits.com?
;)

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Roy Coates <roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk>
To: Digital Flight <e_group@digital-flight.com>,        Simpits Chat
<simpits-chat@simpits.org>,        X-Plane Chat list
<xplane-chat@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [simpits-chat] New Aviation Site
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:35:51 +0100 (BST)

After months of fiddling about I finally gave up and opened my new site to
'the public'. The site is intended for people wanting to buy/sell/swap
aviation related items.

This is day one so there's very little there right now but I do see the
number of registered users climbing, and the site should be featured in
the next issues of the more popular aviation magazines.

Please do check it out if you've an interest in aviation items.

http://www.aerobits.com

Cheers,

Roy.