[simpits-chat] It's funny, laugh.

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:29:30 -0800 (PST)

A lesson in life.

I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for
over a year, and so we
decided to get married. My parents helped us in
every way, my friends
encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, quite much
indeed, and that was
my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman,
smart, but most of all
beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, quite
obviously too, and
made me feel uncomfortable.

One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to
check the
invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I
arrived, she whispered
to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had
feelings and desires
for me that she can't overcome. So before I get
married and commit my
life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me
just once..

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't
say a word.

So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are
up for it, just
come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind
as she went up the
stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around
and went to the front
door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house.
Her husband was
standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged
me and said, we are
very happy and pleased, you have passed our little
test. We couldn't
have asked for a better man for our daughter.
Welcome to the family.

Lesson learned. Always keep your condoms in your
car.