[simpits-chat] Missed the boat...

Joseph Fagner simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:15:43 -0600

I have made one of these boxes, and it couldn't be more simple and really
does work.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Brian Sikkema
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 3:57 PM
To: simpits-chat@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-chat] Missed the boat...

Thinking about it again, while this rules out (for the most part) the idea
of ME getting featured on Avsim (as I dont want to get into direct
competition with these people) it actually helps my eBay marketing. I just
provide a link and say "hey, these guys are selling the EXACT same boxes for

$50."

Man I wish I could see those kind of profit margins, though... I could stand

to make $40 a pop on these things, I could pay for parts for over 10 boxes
just by selling 3.

Note to group: dont give these people $50, I guarantee its the same circuit
I use, and not any better quality, either.

Brian