[simpits-chat] Checking Out...

Ido Dekkers simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:41:29 +0300

join your borther and sister officers in the greatest Air force in the
world.

biggest yes , best ? i think some will disagree ( ducks huge flames)- sorry
had to do this : )

Ido ( Israel)

             "John P. Miguez"
             <jmiguez@bellsout
             h.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-chat@simpits.org>
             simpits-chat-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-chat] Checking Out...
             06/10/2003 02:38
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-chat@simp
                  its.org

Brian,

Congratulations in advance!  Contrary to what Ben had to say, I found my
ROTC basic training to be very informative and a lot of fun.

Brian if things haven't changed too much in 30 years LOL you will be
welcomed to the world of an officer and treated as a future officer.  Yes,
there will be times of *BS* and harassment for the sake of harassment.
However, those times will make it something to talk about later.  Why would
you be proud of doing something that was a piece of cake?

You will probably be invited for dinner to a junior oficer's house.  As a
pilot cannidate, it will probably be a flight officer.  Over dinner and
after, he will answer many of the questions you may have on life as an Air
Force officer.

You will make new friends and bond in ways cilivians will never understand.
You will come out of it looking forward to the day you can finally pin your
gold bars (actually your mother will pin them on you) upon your uniform and
join your borther and sister officers in the greatest Air force in the
world.

Best to you son,

John
Former Captain, USAF