[simpits-chat] Checking Out...

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:44:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32EC7.EAD4F3A0

Hey guys,

Just thought I would warn all of the Usual Suspects. I will be going =
gradually insane, spanning the next two weeks until 3 PM June 23, at =
which point I will be stark raving mad.

Why, you ask? Well, 3PM June 23 I will be taking my PPL checkride. =
Bloody-ass-early June 24 I will be getting on a plane and flying to =
luxurious Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota for a month of getting yelled at, =
AKA "Field Training." In between now and then I need to make sure I know =
everything I need to know and have everything I need to have for both, =
and somehow or another come up with the money for this damn flying =
business. Speaking of which, should you hear anything on the news about =
a string of daring bank robberies in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, it =
definitely isn't me. Just in case anyone asks.

*twitch*
Brian
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32EC7.EAD4F3A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey guys,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just thought I would warn all of the =
Usual=20
Suspects. I will&nbsp;be going gradually insane, spanning the next two =
weeks=20
until 3 PM June 23, at which point I will be stark raving =
mad.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Why, you ask? Well, 3PM June 23 I will =
be taking my=20
PPL checkride. Bloody-ass-early June 24 I will be getting on a plane and =
flying=20
to luxurious Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota for a month of getting yelled =
at, AKA=20
"Field Training."&nbsp;In between now and then I need to make sure I =
know=20
everything I need to know and have everything I need to have for both, =
and=20
somehow or another come up with the money for this damn flying business. =

Speaking of which, should you hear anything on the news about a string =
of daring=20
bank robberies in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, it definitely isn't =
me. Just=20
in&nbsp;case anyone asks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>*twitch*</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C32EC7.EAD4F3A0--