[simpits-chat] Naner naner naner

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:21:40 +0000

Not to brag or anything, buuut...

I have just recently scored a job (sorta) working in the Advanced Space
Propulsion Laboratory here at school! :) I spent this morning making fuel
lines (fuel=krypton) for a nice shiny russian-built NASA-owned one million
dollar ion thruster... Yummy... :) I say a "sorta" job because at this point
Dr. King, my advisor, doesn't have the funding for undergraduate pay, so I'm
working for credit right now. Hopefully he'll have some money soon, but if
he doesn't, oh well. Still turning wrenches in a space lab.

Muhahahahahahaha.

Brian