[simpits-chat] GOT ONE!

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:02:02 -0800 (PST)

Script kiddies live on the loose security of others.  They're snot sucking
punks - the smegma of the computer underground.

As to how they find the site, beats the hell out of me. :)

According to my stats, Google has provided 1283 referring links to
simpits.org since the first of the month.  The next two highest referring
sites are images.google.com and someone that's posted links to some images
in a message forum.  Both of those will get stopped in their tracks once
the membership system goes online.

BTW, for 2002 the simpits.org site was witness to 4,976,434 hits,
3,272,958 files served and 803,755 Pageviews.  Total KBbytes sent were
666,479,988 - that's *K* bytes, not bytes.  Pretty damn good for a clunky
little webserver with 82 megs of ram, eh? :)

g.