[simpits-chat] Illegal file upload attempt (fwd)

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:33:55 -0800 (PST)

> Gene, seems you are mellowing in your old age :)

Naw, I'm just not going to strain myself trying nail people outside US
borders.  The FBI won't touch 'em unless there's at least a $5k loss, so
if there's someone dumb enough to touch my systems in the states, I'll
happily track 'em down, buy a plane ticket and give 'em some personal
attention.

The goodmorning pic was just some lamer.  I pulled the sql entry for it.

g.