[simpits-chat] Ummmm.....

Sean Galbraith simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:47:10 +1300

At 02:37 PM 1/8/03 -0800, you wrote:
> > individuals that the instructions are on the bottom of EVERY email!?!?!
> Have
> > they lost brain function alltogether? Judas Crimeny, what are they
> > thinking?</rant>
>
>Very little unfortunately.
>
>I'm getting into the habit of counting to 10 before I reply.
>
>I actually got a message from a guy saying he didn't subscribe to a
>mailing list, he joined a "discussion group".  He proceeded to tell me
>that "Yahoo groups was better than this anyway!".  *sigh*
>
>g.

Yahoo...better.  Now *there's* something you don't hear every day!   #$%@

<sarcastic>  Gee you guys, I go out to make some bits for my cockpit (HUD,
panel and glareshield mounts mostly) come back and my mailbox is flooded
with emails.... I never signed up fer that!  </sarcastic>

Seems these things go in cycles, when did we suffer the last round of
"unsubscribe me" emails?

On, a totally un-related note; I've been watching a bunch of documentaries
from the 70's and 80's.  Mostly of New Zealand interest, but one, "Fighter
Pilot" from 1978 (yep, long hair, flared pants and BIG beards) followed the
fortunes of a bunch of RAF recruits through their training.. very cool it
was too :)
Shame my loving wife TAPED OVER IT!!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhh!
Anyway, now I want to build a Jet Provost T3 sim :)

Sean.