[simpits-chat] ADMINISTRATION NOTICE!!!

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:59:09 -0800 (PST)

For whatever reason, there is still a link to the old simpits group over
at Yahoo.  There are *109* pending subscription requests.

Many of those (hopefully all!) have made it here to the new list.

However, to make sure nobody gets missed, I'm going to mass subscribe all
109.

If you're already a member of this list, you should be ok.  The system may
send you a "you can't subscribe twice!" message.  If it does, go ahead and
delete it.  You might want to let me know about it personally at
geneb@deltasoft.com if this happens.

If you found your way here after getting "waitlisted" over at yahoo,
you're going to get a "Denied" message from the old list.  This will NOT
change your status with the simpits list at all!  This is just a way to
clear the queue.

Sorry for the oversight guys!

Gene.