[simpits-chat] Ditched 707

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 23:19:23 +0000

Hey Gene,

Whats the story on that 707 pic you uploaded? I'm just curious what in the
world that guy was doing, was he trying to get it on land? I'm thinking if
you are TRYING to ditch an aircraft, you'd want to allign yourself PARALLEL
to the beach, not perpandicular! Maybe I'm wrong, but I would want it in the
shallow water, just about where he ended up, but not run the risk of going
up on land... but then, maybe he did do that, and the aircraft just turned
on him... who knows. Um, well, you might. If you do, lemme know! :)

Brian