[simpits-chat] Fwd: Fw: Flight Safety Information (01JAN03-001) (fwd)

Sean Galbraith simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:53:35 +1300

At 12:46 PM 1/2/03 -0800, you wrote:
> > At 12:24 PM 1/2/03 -0800, you wrote:
> > >If you guys are interested, I can post these as I get them.
> > >
> > >g.
> >
> > yeah go on... I'd post the USAF News Service one too...but as a "Foreign
> > National" I no longer get it :(
> >
>That's right, you are one uh them ferrnurs. :)

<cue> Insert fav' kiwi jokes here......

> > Hello!  Do you *really* think he was going to hijack his own plane????!
> >
>In a page from the movie Blazing Saddles, he could hold the knife to his
>throat and yell, "Back off or the pilot gets it!" :)

Ahhh yes, should have remembered that...

Oh, and in other news.... My pit made it into a national aviation mag,
publicizing the airshow... so does that make me one of them famous ferrnurs?

Sean.