[simpits-chat] Hello Hello Hello

Sean Galbraith simpits-chat@simpits.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:25:44 +1300

At 04:13 AM 1/1/03 +0000, you wrote:
>You got those screens running, Sean? How are those working out for you?
>
>Brian

Video is blooooody nice, text not so much... I got the coolest widescreen
Panasonic, with GPS Nav and everything....shame the menus are in Japanese
and I don't got a remote :(
I discovered though that if I use a standard Pana TV 'mote I can get the
thing into AV-In mode and it works... I'm going to hook it up to the DVD
player tonight I think, and watch "The Usual Suspects"...I been reading the
archives ;-) <V Good movie>

Sean.