[simpits-chat] Tech...

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:43:40 +0000

>It was doing what you told it, not what you *meant*. :)
See, when I go into a programs directory in Windows, and say run "blah.exe"
it doesnt run some random blah.exe it found somewhere else. In this case it
was most decidedly NOT doing what I told it to do.

>Like what?

Orbiter, for starts. Hitman and H2. Trillian, sorta (I could get it running
with Wine, but it wasn't perfect). Etc etc. Anything that could play DivX (a
HUGE downside for me, and another several dozen hours down the drain).

Brian