[simpits-chat] Framed

Joseph Fagner simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:44:01 -0600

You suck!!  How did you get a pit AND a seat?  I want one damnit!!  I am
working all this week and weekend.  I'm not off until Monday and Tuesday of
next week, I will try and give you a call Monday and try to get out there
after you get the seat so I can see them both on one trip.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-chat-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Woodul
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 7:54 PM
To: simpits-chat@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-chat] Framed

Hi Doc Fagner!

You need to come by and see the pictures of the new F-16C cockpit I just
bought. Its awesome. I also bought another real F-16 ACES II and a  true
F-15 ACES II. I will be shipping it in the next week or two.
I have pictures on my pc.
I love being able to talk OFF TOPIC...How nice. I hope the LED soldering
crowd doesnt push me out of this fourm too! ; )

Cheers,

Chris

PS Hi to all the other off topic freaks out there. I miss the chats!