[simpits-chat] f-15 monster RC model

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:24:43 -0500

Yep, the right/left thing becomes second nature after some experience. You'd
be surprised how natural it becomes, flying the plane in any attitude
imaginable. The most trouble I have usually is trying to remember what
direction to move the rudder when inverted.

As far as sims go, actually I started out with flying the default 182 in
FS5.x from the tower view, using a simple Gravis joystick. It by no means
made me proficient, but it definitely helped me get used to flying the plane
in many different attitudes. I think any simulator that has a similar
external view could be helpful to some extent.

	-Matt Bailey