[simpits-chat] Ooo! Ooo! It's here!

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:07:03 PST 2003

Thanks, all! :)

Well, the only truly interesting part about my checkride is that later that
day, the plane I was using had it's ELT go off. I got a call from my
instructor wondering if I had made any especially hard landings during my
checkride... ;) I told him no, and he said, "I didn't think so. I figured if
you had a landing hard enough to set off the ELT, you wouldn't have passed!"
I was the last person to have the plane, but someone else had pushed it into
the hangar after I had left, so we think they did it... still not sure!
Heheh.

Brian