[simpits-chat] Long time in coming

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:46:29 PST 2003

Absolute Zero, eh? That sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to give it a
try.

As for the $500 price tag, keep in mind that that's for a crapload of N2. I
forget how much those tanks weigh when full, but it's a lot. It's a two-man
job moving those things across campus.

Anyway, as far as the vacuum goes, I'm not really sure on the new tank, but
if I had to guess I'd think it will be fairly close to what we pull in our
current tank, which is on the order of about 10^-7 torr with the cryopump.

Brian