[simpits-chat] Serious Simpit?

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:30:56 -0500

http://slashdot.org

Geek news. So many people follow it, that sites posted here are known to get
overloaded by the massive amounts of people visiting the site. Actually I
don't frequent it, Slashdotting is just a term floating around the net
referring to getting a site getting overloaded from being linked on Slashdot.

	-Matt Bailey