[simpits-chat] Hi All, Happy New Year

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:55:10 +0000

>This group is what I call the Usual Suspects. :)

Now the question is, who IS Kaiser Soce? (sp?) ;)

That's how it goes, though, on almost every mailing list. Some people post a
lot, some people poke their heads in every now and again, but the large
majority just watch. I'm honestly surprised we lost posters due to the
chatting, it seems like these are the guys who see us as the community, the
lurkers sometimes just see it as free info... I say sharing of ideas should
go both ways, but hey, if everyone started posting, then things would REALLY
get out of control!

Brian

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup