[simpits-chat] Re: [simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight (fwd)

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:38:58 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:05:48 -0600
From: Bob Phillips <rip3700@charter.net>
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

> Bob, I knew about the F-16 ride you got, but you got some pretty good
miles
> on you!
> The only combat I know is the hell I pay when I drag home another heavy
> piece of metal airplane and my wife sees it!
> Chris

Well, at least you can try to say it is job related.  Mine went ballistic
when I made a knock down simpit (a-b pit) for my long weekends.  God forbid
if I get a real pit.  Have a great New Year and will see you next year.
Whats the max weight on the aircam, I would love to fly in that sucker, if I
would not gross it out.

Bob