[GEM Development] Someone Has Been Editing . . .

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Thu Apr 16 23:31:51 PDT 2020

I wrote that the name Matthias rings a bell with me: I spoke to a GEM
group German speaker some years ago GEM, but the surname, Paul, doesn't
seem familiar.

I suspect that the e-mail didn't get through. I am in the throes of
moving home, disrupted by corona virus lockdowns, and electronic
communications have been strung between three or four devices. It gets
muddled.

I hope you are all well.

Peter