[GEM Development] Someone Has Been Editing . . .

Armand Colleye armand.colleye at planet.nl
Fri Apr 3 14:25:09 PDT 2020

Op 3-4-2020 om 12:56 schreef Liam Proven:

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 at 07:06, Thomas F Clayton <TopcatDRC at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually read a good deal of it and it seemed pretty detailed and /not/ what I remembered, was written there. Near the bottom while checking a footnote, I noticed the date: "Retrieved 2020-01-13"

You're right. I've not looked at the page for a long time but it's far
more comprehensive than I remember it. Good work by someone...

Well, looking in the history tab that someone is a user named MatthiasPaul, you can click on the link to see more details. Unfortunately I do not have an wikipedia account, so I can't help you further....

-
Email signature Armand Colleye

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,