[GEM Development] DR-DOS too

Thomas F Clayton TopcatDRC at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 10:53:33 PDT 2019

Replying to Original because latter parts of latter come back from price
search to more general topics.

While RE-Searching the pricing of DR-DOS, I came across this guy's
website. I think I should SHARE (since many of your names appear, here
and there, on it) with you (just /in case/ you did not know of it) :

Main page - found AFTER the DRi CP/M, DOS, /and/ GEM ones
(In other words; I didn't enter thru the front door!)
http://www.retrotechnology.com/

/Some/ of you may /know/ of this
http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/s100.html
"Herb's S-100 Stuff
Preserving S-100 for decades"

http://www.retrotechnology.com/dri/index.html
"CP/M and Digital Research Inc. (DRI) Web pages"

http://www.retrotechnology.com/dri/cpm_presentation.html
"30 years of CP/M"

http://www.retrotechnology.com/dri/d_dri.html
"CP/M and Digital Research Inc. (DRI)"

... and where I came in
http://www.retrotechnology.com/dri/dri_16bit.html
"Digital Research Inc. (DRI) - 16-bit"
way down I think I remember seeing Shane's and Owen's names in relation
to GEM. It is a /long/ page.
Liam and Gene, I'm sorry, he seems to have "missed" you. :-(
References to FlexOS Open32 et Al. Well, he attempts to be inclusive!

Lastly, "he" is Herb Johnson and some pages were updated last year /and/
this year.

'nough for now!

Tom Clayton
who just had the thought
WHEN is the Vintage computer Fest (Midwest) meeting this year?
Its usually August or September.