[GEM Development] DR-DOS too

Thomas F Clayton TopcatDRC at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 10:31:25 PDT 2019

Liam and Gene

Last time I looked, I saw source code on offer for specified amount ($).
My remembrance is $50K but that is waaay back and UNcertain.

Let's DO the HARD thing /AND/ LOOK!

Hmm. Not so easy to find ... ahh there we go: The Wayback Machine!

$25K in 2004. OH. You'd like the webpage URL??

https://web.archive.org/web/20070701150133/http://www.devicelogics.com/products/buyout.htm?rnd=1079633491511

"Main" is (was) this one
https://web.archive.org/web/20071201003322/http://www.devicelogics.com/

and you can go where you want from there.

HTHed

Thomas Clayton