[GEM Development] DR-DOS too

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 03:45:17 PDT 2019

Hey all

I just had an interesting comment (and DM) on my tech blog regarding
my efforts to make bootable downloads of the DR-DOS Enhancement
Project.

I know it's not really directly related to GEM, although my test VM
does include ViewMax.

How do folk feel about discussing DR-DOS and related matters here on
gem-dev? The list is very quiet otherwise these days...