[GEM Development] Liam Proven! DOS in VirtualPC

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:46:35 PST 2017

On 8 December 2017 at 21:06, Thomas F Clayton <tfclayton at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> HOW DID you GET IT working???

Right, I've forwarded a couple of messages from another mailing list
I'm on, with download links.

I am poking at my DR-DOS VM right now, actually, now you've reminded me.

If anyone would like me to make the (as-yet unfinished, but working)
DR-DOS VM downloadable, please holler.

Thomas, if you want me to explain how, I'm afraid you're going to have
to clarify. How did I do _what_?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com