[GEM Development] Driver find

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:40:26 PDT 2015

On 17 April 2015 at 02:13, John Elliott <jce at seasip.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>   There's an interesting driver download here:
> <http://files.mpoli.fi/hardware/DISPLAY/CSTONE/>.
>
>   2PAGE_2.ZIP contains what's either a GEM or Ventura driver for the
> Cornerstone DualPage card. It's got the highest resolution I've seen
> supported by a GEM driver: 1600x1280, with up to 16 greys.
>
>   I've only taken a quick look, but it seems to work by piggybacking on the
> card's DOS driver (using the device special file CTIDSPL$) to get the
> supported resolution and colour depth.

Nice find!

I am trying to remember if I kept or binned my ISA dual-head display
card during the great clearout before I moved to the Czech Republic
last year. (Listmember Ben Jemmett bought my Mac Quadra, JOOI.)

If I have it, when I see it again, I will be happy to offer it to
anyone here who might want it... FOC of course.