[GEM Development] FreeGEM drivers updated

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:49:13 PST 2013

On 5 March 2013 02:42, Thomas Clayton <topcatdrc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Liam,
>
> I'll 'catch you up' on what I've been doing that brought me to find and read those articles, off-list direct e-mail in the near future. Should I use "lproven at gmail.com" or "lproven at cix.co.uk"?
>
> For now, I need to finish _attempting_ to setup Superb-mini-server (for trialing) and get homeward BEFORE the Winter blast hits Chicago area. :-(

Both work fine. The latter ends up in the inbox of the former. I keep
it for 2 reasons. [1] it's best to have an address you pay for. Don't
rely entirely on freebies. And [2] I've had and used that address for
22 years now, since long before most people knew what "the Internet"
was. I am rather proud of that, along with my 11y old blog. (I came to
them late.)

CIX was my 2nd email address - I was online 6y earlier than that, via
university, but I never mastered the art of bang paths
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_path#Bang_path] so I didn't use it
much. Nor CIX -> Internet mail until about 1993, and then rarely.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884