[GEM Development] HP Laserjet 6P

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:16:06 PDT 2012

!:-|

You MEAN, I'm NOT the ONLY person in the world with an HP LJ6P/MP ?
:-)

Neat! Now where is that directory of OLD files from the LJ6 RO-DAD? (Oh it's "on" the other machine (system). I may *get to* them, someday.)
:-(

BTW, my best answer (a guess) to your question:
 I think THE best we can do is LJ III resolution, 300 DPI, PCL 4(?, 2?). The printer MIGHT 'automatically' (default to) "do" its best (600 DPI) even with the older drivers we have.

I don't KNOW of any LJ4 (PCL 5) (the first 600 DPI LJ, AFAIK) _specifically_ for GEM.

I'll find the others' answers to this question, very interesting.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton