[GEM Development] GEM Desktop & Linux

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 10:19:25 PDT 2011

Liam,

One goes to

http://www.google.com/profiles/lproven

which is to say

https://plus.google.com/104364266560536376165/posts

and
clicks upon  ..
.
the corseted woman   .. is gone! Huh?

Just a sec. I saved the URL to direct friends to the pictures on her site
.
.
(ah yes, here it is)

https://plus.google.com/101104725981765415912/posts

. Michelle Rukcic had a little square picture appearing on the left-hand side of YOUR page. The same one that appears at the TOP of her's.

There is a "Friends" cartoon and the "caturday" down the page.

Tom Clayton