[GEM Development] Wanted: GEM Scan via Craig's List

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 23:54:11 PDT 2010

It wouldn't accept the address. Hmm.

My modification has been:

"
Digital Research, Inc (DRi) created the Graphic Environment Manager (GEM) and various applications that ran within it. This was in the late 1980's till early 1990's. Many GEM app.s have been located / found. (Search for OpenGEM and/or FreeGEM on the 'net. Join us at GEM-DEVeloper list serv.)

One boxed application you could buy was the scanning program, GEM Scan. I'd seen it at Domino's Computers (a primarily Zenith PC clone dealer) in Elk Grove Village, IL, USA about 1993 (plus/minus two years).  This ONE wasn't / hasn't been located / found - so far. With YOUR help, I hope to change that!

 Reply to: gemHYPHENdevATsimpitsDOTorg
"

Tom