[GEM Development] Service outage!

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 14:30:02 PDT 2010

Live CD = running GEM from a booted Optical Disc (most likely a DAD)?

Hmm. Temp files to a RAM disk, I suppose. .. Yeah. That COULD work.

Anyone KNOW of anything like that? ;-)  :-D

BTW,
DAD = Digital Audio Disc,
  the original and lowest capacity Compact Optical Disc, COD

DVD = Digital Video Disc

BRD = Blue Ray Disc

Thomas Clayton