[GEM Development] Service outage!

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 01:02:01 PDT 2010

Gene:

Partly to test whether you (others on this list) are able to receive me and partly because I've got a curiosity I'd like an answer to, I'm inquiring.

Would this server outside connection upgrade allow you to 'host' an ISO of one of Shane's - with pieces of John Elliot's work, too! - GEM distros?

We ('out here') would be able to DL the 'hundreds' of MBs  - does it even really reach, even, A hundred?) that constitutes a GEM distro (with source, of course).

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton