[GEM Development] Hello

Ethan Grammatikidis eekee57 at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 5 18:53:18 PST 2009

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:19:48 -0600, "Michael Henry"
<bromichaelhenry at gmail.com> said:
> Cool, then please help shane and GEM32 for linux. Please. :D

I will if it seems worth it. *smiles softly* The bloat in everyone's
favourite open-source OS runs much deeper than the desktop and makes it
unnecessarily hard to work with in some areas. The worst part of it is
the number of people who seem to think nothing's wrong. For example,
contrast the actions of Google engineers with the attitude of the
blogger reporting them:
http://laforge.gnumonks.org/weblog/2009/11/04/#20091104-android_mythbusters