[GEM Development] [GEM-DEV] Hello

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:30:21 PST 2009

LOL.. Well, I told Geos Talk that I loved older systems. Thats why I use eCS
for most of my things. My GEM love came before GEOS as I bought 1st Word and
it included a full GEM. Which led me to DR-DOS with Viewmax, which led me to
Geoworks Ensemble which worked beautiful with DR-DOS.  Which led to Win3.1
for the Internet and then all the "stuff" MS pulled for DR-DOS. I still
remember pulling my patch for DR-DOS out of the mailbox just so Win3.1 would
work.

The "putty cat" and the "bird" rides again LOL

Don't think I did? With all the traffic lately, it could have got lost...