[GEM Development] Hello

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:46:45 PST 2009

Why don't you? Start emailing and I wouldn't mind helping with a wiki. Also,
remember BeBits? Have a GEMbits with the wiki at wiki.Gembits.com and have a
file repository for history's sake... I can't do the PHP and Joomla seems an
overkill...

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 5:23 AM, José Emilio Mori Recio <
jem at archivalladolid.org> wrote:

> I also keep on reading, but there are very few things to read.
> Unfortunately
> I've been waiting for almost a year for the GEM wiki, and then the backup
> wiki, to be fixed in order to access and work on it, but it seems there's
> no
> interest, even offering to do it myself. If things keep going this way and
> there's no help, I'm planning to eventually build a new wiki myself in our
> server, re-using (or not) some of the "GEM domains" which are almost unused
> now, if their owners agree. Time will tell.
>
> //     José Emilio Mori Recio - http://www.gui.uva.es/~jem<http://www.gui.uva.es/%7Ejem>        \\
> || Administrador Informático, Arzobispado de Valladolid y Archivo  ||
> \\ Miembro 088 del Grupo Universitario de Informática, Valladolid  //

Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Pastor
Monticello Christian Church

"Jesus Christ didn't die to make you a self-centered religionist...He died
so that you and I could stop living for ourselves, and start living for
others. Courage is the highest expression of humility; it's coming to that
place where we say 'Father, my life is not about me. It's about You.' "

1 Timothy 1:15  "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."