[GEM Development] Hello

José Emilio Mori Recio jem at archivalladolid.org
Mon Nov 2 03:23:54 PST 2009

I also keep on reading, but there are very few things to read. Unfortunately
I've been waiting for almost a year for the GEM wiki, and then the backup
wiki, to be fixed in order to access and work on it, but it seems there's no
interest, even offering to do it myself. If things keep going this way and
there's no help, I'm planning to eventually build a new wiki myself in our
server, re-using (or not) some of the "GEM domains" which are almost unused
now, if their owners agree. Time will tell.

//     José Emilio Mori Recio - http://www.gui.uva.es/~jem         \\
|| Administrador Informático, Arzobispado de Valladolid y Archivo  ||
\\ Miembro 088 del Grupo Universitario de Informática, Valladolid  //