[GEM Development] [GEM-DEV] Hello

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:37:18 PST 2009

Well, I was going through the archives of this list today. Also, download
OpenGEM 6 and was going to run it in DOSBox and play around with it. I used
it years ago. Just thought I would say hi and thank the developers for this.

--
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Pastor

"Jesus Christ didn't die to make you a self-centered religionist...He died
so that you and I could stop living for ourselves, and start living for
others. Courage is the highest expression of humility; it's coming to that
place where we say 'Father, my life is not about me. It's about You.' "

1 Timothy 1:15  "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."