[GEM Development] Welcome!

James Stafford sariatv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:05:53 PDT 2009

Hey Tom,

I checked the servers, I didn't find much. There is a small pocket of
GEM 3 and below files and a few applications, but nothing with Scan in
it's title. There's a few wierd cryptic filenames I can't make sense
of (like 'gem-pkc')

Yeah, Atari ST models are organised by the amount of RAM they have in
them. A 520 would hold 520kb, 1024 about a meg (although they were
released as Atari 1040) etc... The Amiga and Atari both share the 68k
processor architecture because the Amiga was in direct competition
with the Mac and the Atari was in direct competition with the Amiga...

I'd be interested, but I don't live in the United States.