[GEM Development] More about GEM's and wiki's future

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 13:38:28 PST 2009

Quoting Owen Rudge <owen at owenrudge.net>:
> Well, the wiki is set up. Assuming there's still no word from Rob any
> time soon, I'll make wiki2 the primary wiki and figure out how to unlock
> it, etc.

I've just poked Rob on IRC -- I know he's being kept rather busy these days so
probably hasn't had a chance to read list e-mail for a while:

[21:36:11] <Baljem> btw -- not sure if you've been keeping up on gem-dev lately
-- a few people asking about the GEM wiki, Owen is planning to make his backup
the primary in a few days unless you squawk otherwise :)
[21:36:59] <cheesey> he's welcome to, really.  I wish I had time to maintain the
 thing, but I don't :(

So please do twiddle things are required!

--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.