[GEM Development] GEM not going forward... Comments?

Michael Bernstein pcgem at mbernstein.de
Wed Jan 7 12:25:41 PST 2009

Hi Olivier,

> One important diffrence you can have trouble, is probably with RSC
> files, XaAES or MyAES as I know (for MyAES I'm sure), not support little
> endian RSC format (if you know how I could know, how recognize little to
> big endian RSC file I'm interesting, I could add this in MyAES)

This problem was still solved by DR. The had written a small program
which can translate between big and little endian RCS files. The sources
for this RCSCONF are part of the sources released under GPL by calderea.
You can also find a version for Atari in the download sesction of my
Homepage which i had compiled from this sources.

A automatic detection would be much nicer. Otherwise you should always
take care to use the right resource file.

Best regards
Michael