[GEM Development] USB for DOS and Other Neat App.s

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:23:08 PDT 2008

Dear Developers:

If you have had some problems running USB thingies with DOS, I might have been told a solution you can use.

http://www.georgpotthast.de/usb/

has USB Host controller drivers AND several peripherals drivers. Have a look and let the rest of us - AND their author, Georg Potthast! - know what you think.

I also noticed some DOS app.s - including a "resident GUI" (?) - on another page at his site. (COBOL, anyone?)

http://www.georgpotthast.de/computer/cindex.htm

(I'd gone "back to" the main page
http://www.georgpotthast.de/
 to poke around some more.)

I think we should "invite" him to join the GEM-Dev list, don't you?

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton