[GEM Development] Should I give our lists address out?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 06:42:08 PDT 2008

Hi!

I've written a question at Askville (a subsidiary of Amazon.com)

http://askville.amazon.com/copy-DR-GEM-Scan/AnswerViewer.do?requestId“66840&search=DR%2BGEM%2BScan

(that should be all ONE line) requesting IF any one has a copy of DR GEM Scan. (Yeah, I'm /STILL/ looking for the general version.)

SO, If you 'come across' it (via Google or whatever) you DON'T need to give notice to this list about it.

BUT, more importantly, someone has given a reply with (good, correct) info about GEM  and  /seems to be/ TOTALLY UNaware  of our (this list's) existance.

WOULD  it be "OK" to post (in such a public place) the URL

for signing-up to this list? (I'd think SO, but thought it best to ask. first!)

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton