[GEM Development] [Fwd: How can be updated the OpenGEM background Desktop with an image?]

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Sep 24 13:54:32 PDT 2007

I thought only the other day, "GEM seems to have come to an end."

I remembered the heady days, before Owen and Emma Bunton, before The
Strange Disappearance of Robert Avis, before that nice chap from
Finnland or wherever died (Tim Olmsted rings a bell...) Those were the days.

I hope you are all well.

:-)

Peter