[GEM Development] Locomotive Basic 2 is on the Net

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 10:00:41 PDT 2007

I am NOT the one who was / IS interested in GEM and BASIC !
I had remembered 'hearing' the rest of you mentioning its existance and
figured I'd 'mention' it TO him. Now all of you (seemingly) think it
was I who asked the original question.

Rather, it was a Lee jones who had originally asked about it.
"Lee Jones" <slothpuck at gmail.com>

"
Hello all :)  !

I can't remember if I have been on this list before (or something
similar!) but I was wondering if it was possible to write programs
that run under the GEM GUI from basic. I know there are bindings for
pascal, but has anyone tried using BASIC at all? I was thinking maybe
using something like freebasic or maybe the old "firstbas" basic
compiler? Any ideas?

ljones
"

Who I HOPE(!) is still listening to this 'conversation'.

Tom Clayton