[GEM Development] Are There 'Archives' of Our Correspondance?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 13:48:16 PDT 2007

Dear All:

I have just found them. Thinking that they might be at DeltaSoft NOT
simpits, I went 'poking' around there. (Not to worry. I was careful
which memory bits/bytes I peeked/poked so that NO crashes occurred. ;-)
 Lovely site, BTW. I hope there are backups!) I found a link BACK TO
simpits.org that got me to THE archive:

http://www.simpits.org/pipermail/gem-dev/

which is what I wanted to confirm the existance of.

(I just got hold of the Webmail extensions to Thunderbird for Yahoo!.
I'm using them with the Portable vn of Tb on a USB 'drive' at a local
pub. lib..
(BTW,
http://portableapps.com/
is where you can find the main programs.
http://webmail.mozdev.org/
is where the webmail extensions can be found.)

Anyway, I'm considering WHICH of my subscribed groups that I'm going to
download - well, get copies of their letters - onto my USB drive. IF
they're available in 'archives' already, then I'm thinking that I'd be
able to 'fetch them' at any time.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton