[GEM Development] [GEM Announcements] Please read.

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Mar 13 07:18:38 PDT 2007

> Just for now it might be worth getting started on the Opendawn Security
> Documentation Project wiki.  I create a new page there that can only be
> accessed through this link:
> http://sdp.opendawn.com/index.php/Opengem

That's probably not "the most appropriate" place though to start a wiki for
GEM though, I'm sure. I did set up wiki.freegem.net some time ago, which
current links to Rob's old wiki. If need be, I can set up a new wiki on
freegem.net that is dedicated to GEM, although it would be best to see if we
could get in touch with Rob first and see what's going on there.

Regards,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/